Thursday, February 2, 2017

"Family Painter", Monday Feb. 6, 2017


This week we will be painting on photocopies of our family members.  I call it "The Family Paintover".  

As always, I bring everything incuding my family photos.   However, you have the option of sending to me photos of your family via email or FB and I will print them out in black and white and bring them to class Monday morning. 

Our objection is to take the photocopy and create a painting.

Here is simple photo of my mom walking - its a bad photo because she is way over to the side and it's in bad quality.  But no matter -  this particular painting I created using this very technique; it was juried into shows and won awards!! 
momwalking alone photo.jpg



momwalking alone.jpg

Anyone can do this.
See you there.

P.S.  If you scroll down a few posts you will see the award I won for this painting.


Lisa Bebi

No comments:

Post a Comment